Missed an event? Do not worry! Discover all previous TESL Webinars and TESL Dialogues here in our video library archive. View recordings any time, anywhere- and at your own pace. TESL Ontario members have unlimited access.
Archived TESL Dialogues
Archived TESL Webinars
Video Library Available to TESL Ontario Members
Click on any of the links below to access the archived videos. You will be asked to log into Tutela.ca. Once logged in to Tutela, you will be taken directly to the video file you have selected.
To search for key words of events on Tutela, go to: https://tutela.ca/GroupEvents?organicgroup=8594&when=past
The TESL Ontario full video library is only available to TESL Ontario members.
Making The Most Of Your Ellii Account
- Ben Buckwold, CEO & Founder of Ellii
- February 22, 2024
Do you know how to set up accounts for your students on Ellii? Do you know how to assign digital homework to your students on Ellii? Are you in need of more materials to complement or supplement your curriculum? Are you wondering what new features Ellii has added to its platform recently?
Unleashing the Power of ChatGPT, DALL-E, and MURF – Part 1
- Jen Artan
- February 15, 2024
Part 1 of a 2-part technology series
How can I tailor the use of ChatGPT, DALL-E, and MURF to accommodate diverse language proficiency levels among my adult learners? Are there any privacy or ethical considerations when incorporating AI and…
TESL Career Navigation Tips
- Kiara Kim
- January 24, 2024
Are you ready to take charge of your career growth? Are you wondering how to stand out from the crowd? If so, join our presenter…
More Archived Webinars
Webinars prior to 2023
Archived TESL Dialogues
The TESL Dialogue series is an open forum where participants are free to turn on their microphones and cameras to fully immerse in a discussion about a relevant topic in ELT. A subject-matter-expert joins participants in this session to help guide the conversation and offer helpful insight when needed.
Format: Throughout the session the moderator will provide the audience with a thought-provoking question to encourage conversation. After the subject matter expert responds to the question, participants are invited to answer the questions themselves, provide a comment or example, or ask a related question to the subject matter expert and their peers. The goal of this session is to develop a community of practice which allows for as many narratives to be heard and shared as possible. The session will conclude with a breakout room reflection activity where participants are encouraged to discuss what they have learned, any remaining questions they have, and their next steps in respect to the session topic.
TESL Dialogue: Stepping Into Classroom Based Research
TESL Dialogue: English Mostly: Co-Creating Plurilingual Classroom Policies
TESL Dialogue: Trauma-Informed Spaces in Education
Title: Cultivating a Culture of Academic Integrity
TESL Dialogue: Online Engagement Strategies for Adult Learners
TESL Dialogue: Artificial Intelligence Chat and Us
TESL Dialogue: PFL to 4L: What Does the L Really Mean? Let's Talk Literacy!
TESL Dialogue: Online Learning From a Learner’s Point of View
TESL Dialogue: Poetry: From the Page to the Classroom
Access Period to View Videos
- TESL Ontario members have unlimited access to TESL Ontario webinar videos. Members must be registered on Tutela and belong to the TESL Ontario group.
- Tutela members who paid to register for a TESL Ontario webinar have unlimited access to those webinars they paid for only.
- Paid registrants to a TESL Ontario webinar who are not Tutela members have access to the video of that paid webinar for two months, once the video is posted.
Unlimited Free Access to TESL Ontario Members
If you are not part of the TESL Ontario group on Tutela, join the group using these simple steps
- Create a Tutela account on Tutela.ca by clicking Register Now and filling in your information. Please ensure that your username matches or is recognizable to your TESL Ontario membership name.
- Login to Tutela.
- Click on Groups in the heading.
- Use the search function to look up TESL Ontario.
- Click View then Request to Join Group.
- Your request will be approved by one of our team members. Please allow 1-3 business days for this process.
- Once your request has been approved, you will receive an email notification from Tutela and be able to access the TESL Ontario group.
Unlimited Access to Non-TESL Ontario members with a Tutela Account
* The video is only available to those who were paid registrants of the live TESL Ontario webinar.
- Login to Tutela.
- Under My Areas in the left toolbar, Event & Webinars and, using the drop-down arrow next to Upcoming Events, select Past Events.
- Either scroll through the events listings, or enter key words into the search bar to locate videos.
- All webinar videos and any resources are attached to each webinar event listing.
Time-Limited Access to Non-TESL Ontario members without a Tutela Account
- Paid registrants will have access to the webinar video for two months, once it is posted. Videos are usually available within one week of the live webinar date.
- Use the public URL of the event you registered for. This is found in an email sent by TESL Ontario following the live webinar.
- Enter the password provided to you to access the recording. The password and instructions to access the webinar recording will be provided to you in an email within 3-7 business days of the event.